Thursday, December 18, 2014

"All I Want for Christmas is my 2 MetaTarsal Bones (and an Xmas Tree)!" ;0)


Xmas came a bit early this year...A Toyota Scion ran over my foot and I have 2 broken metatarsal bones..."Joy to the World..."
Anybody have a way to get a Xmas tree to my home in LA so my kids can get Xmas this year?  I'm not allowed to drive for 4 weeks. I can fully pay, just cant drive or transport a tree. Have a 10 ft ceiling. Let me know...

It would be a wonderful Christmas/Hannukah gift if someone has the time and vehicle... (again I'd pay for the tree...)

Merry Xmas, Happy Hannukah, Cool Kwaanza to all...

Ross
info@affinityartists.com



No comments:

Affinity Promo Experience is seeking Brand Advocates in AZ,CA,CO,FL,IA,ID,IL,MI,MO,MT,ND,NE,NJ,OH,OR,PA,SC,TX,UT,VA,VT,WA,WI for a well known housewares product (Hint-its a robot and it cleans).

  .Affinity Promo Experience is seeking outgoing Brand Ambassadors in AZ,CA,CO,FL,IA,ID,IL,MI,MO,MT,ND,NE,NJ,OH,OR,PA,SC,TX,UT,VA,VT,WA,WI f...